The Global Leader Approval Survey conducted by Morning Consult has recently released the list of the top global leaders in 2023. Let’s explore the complete list and discover the remarkable individuals who have captured the world’s attention and admiration.
Narendra Modi: A Global Leader with Unmatched Popularity
Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi has secured the top spot on the list with an astounding approval rating of 78 percent. This exceptional rating solidifies his position as the most popular leader in the world. Notably, other leaders such as Joe Biden, Justin Trudeau, and Rishi Sunak trail behind Modi on the list. The approval ratings are derived from a seven-day moving average of adult residents in each country, considering varying sample sizes.
Global Leader Approval Ratings: Insights and Rankings
Let’s take a closer look at the approval ratings of the top global leaders among all adults:
- Narendra Modi: 76%
- Andrés Manuel López Obrador: 61%
- Alain Berset: 55%
- Anthony Albanese: 49%
- Giorgia Meloni: 49%
- Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva: 41%
- Joe Biden: 39%
- Justin Trudeau: 38%
- Pedro Sánchez: 35%
- Olaf Scholz: 34%
- Rishi Sunak: 22%
- Emmanuel Macron: 22%
- And more…
Narendra Modi: Leading India with Excellence
Narendra Modi’s impressive approval rating of 78 percent surpasses that of US President Joe Biden, who received 40 percent. This stark difference in ratings highlights the global popularity and admiration Prime Minister Modi enjoys. Throughout the past few years, his exceptional decision-making and leadership skills have propelled his image to unprecedented heights.
Top Global Leaders 2023: Key Insights
Let’s delve into some important points regarding the approval ratings of the top global leaders in 2023:
- Steadiness in Approval Ratings: The approval ratings of these esteemed leaders have remained relatively stable over the past year. Narendra Modi’s approval rating has consistently hovered around 78 percent, while Joe Biden’s rating has fluctuated between 35 percent and 45 percent.
- Extensive Coverage: The Morning Consult Survey diligently tracks the approval ratings of government leaders in various countries, including Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Czech Republic, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, South Korea, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
Top Global Leaders 2023: Fascinating Facts
Let’s discover some intriguing facts about the remarkable individuals who have secured their place as the top global leaders in 2023:
- Narendra Modi: Serving as the 14th Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi has been in office since 2014. He is a prominent member of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP).
- Andrés Manuel López Obrador: As the 65th President of Mexico, Andrés Manuel López Obrador previously held the position of Head of Government of Mexico City from 2000 to 2005. He has been in office as President since 2018.
- Alain Berset: Alain Berset is the esteemed President of the Swiss Confederation. He is an influential member of the Social Democratic Party of Switzerland (SP).
- Anthony Albanese: Serving as the31st Prime Minister of Australia, Anthony Albanese assumed office in 2022. He is a distinguished member of the Australian Labor Party (ALP).
- Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva: With a remarkable political career, Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva is the 39th President of Brazil. He is a revered member of the Workers’ Party (PT) and has been in office since 2023. Previously, he served as the 35th President of Brazil from 2003 to 2010.
In conclusion, the list of top global leaders in 2023 highlights the exceptional leadership qualities and widespread approval ratings of prominent figures like Narendra Modi, Andrés Manuel López Obrador, and Alain Berset, among others. Their remarkable achievements and unwavering dedication have earned them recognition and admiration on the global stage. As we move forward, these leaders will continue to shape the course of their respective nations and influence international affairs with their visionary leadership.